TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Pacific Trainings prices are subject to change until the candidate has made the payment in full or put down a deposit.
- Candidate who make the booking via phone, email or through our website are liable for any balance outstanding, in full.
- All bookings are subject to availability of spaces and relevant resources.
- Reservations made online can be transferred to any individual who is eligible to attend.
- In the unlikely event it becomes necessary to change the venue of your training. We will notify all candidates via email, text or telephone at least 24 hours before the start of the course.
- For all identity validation forms used by our awarding bodies and training providers the candidate is to only sign such validation forms if the spelling of their name on such a form is absolutely correct. Please note that failure to do so will result in the candidate being liable for any administration costs charged by the awarding body for correction.
- All candidates must provide Pacific with correct and accurate information (using clear handwriting) in respect to their names for certification and physical address.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Reservations/bookings made online, at our centre or over the phone are non-refundable; courses, course dates and timing cannot be changed by customers.
- If you need to cancel your course, you will not receive a refund. If you have put down a deposit then the remaining balance will be due.
- No refund will be issued for non-attendance on a course. You will need to make a new booking over the phone, website or in-person at one of our centres.
- In the unlikely event it becomes necessary to cancel your course, damages shall be limited to a full refund of the course fee only.
- All booking confirmation emails are sent automatically to customers and although rare, they can be rejected by the recipient’s email server. If you have not received the joining instructions we advise that you check your spam/junk mail. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Pacific if they do not receive any joining instructions so non-attendance, insufficient ID, or lateness will not be accepted even in this circumstance. Customers will be required to reschedule their training and further charges will incur.
- Please note: Under the Sales of Goods Act/Distance Selling Act/Consumer Contracts Regulations time-specific services such as training and examination events/courses/sessions are exempt from statutory refund rights.
Supply of Training
- Course durations/times displayed on any of our website, emails and/or other literature are for general guidance purposes only. Due to numerous factors such as individual class sizes, existing knowledge/experience of candidates and unforeseen circumstances; courses may run for durations/times longer or shorter than advertised. Course coordinators have overall authority/discretion on the exact start and finish times of individual courses.
- 100% attendance is a must; any late arrivals are not acceptable.
- Candidates must be eligible to attend the training course you book with us. Please check that candidates meet all criteria before reserving a space on any of our courses. Ineligible candidates will be refused on the day and no refund will be issued.
- Reservations made online can be transferred to any individual who is eligible to attend. This must be authorised by us prior to the course start date.
- Candidates will be responsible to pay any awarding body charges for replacement certificates. Pacific accepts no liability for misplaced certificates.
- All certificates are delivered via royal mail. Collections can be made by customers with prior notification only.
- Candidates can choose from the following two options for Certification delivery:
- a) Free collection from our office.
- c) Recorded Signed For delivery which is charged at £5.50 per certificate. We do not process any claims of lost/misplaced certificates after 30 calendar days from the date of dispatch of certification to clients for this service.
- In the unlikely event your result/certification is delayed by more than 15 working days of the anticipated date without valid explanation by Pacific, damages shall be limited to a full refund of the course fee only. Under no circumstances will Pacific cover any costs of loss of earnings, other training provider course fees etc.
- Pacific may or may not provide training directly but through its affiliates/associates. The affiliates/associates providing approved qualifications are accredited by different awarding bodies and fulfil the relevant criteria as laid down by the concerned regulator.
- Once we arrange your training through our affiliate/associate partners, all the liability as regards to certification and administrative arrangements shall be the liability of our associate.
- The responsibility of Pacific shall be limited to arranging training through an approved training provider. Conduct of training as per and concerned awarding body guidelines remains the responsibility of the training provider.
- Normally the certificates for accredited qualifications arrive in 10 working days but it can be delayed indefinitely as it’s the prerogative of the awarding bodies to issue the certificates.
- Pacific or its associate or affiliate may retain copies of your IDs for a reasonable period of time.
- The associates/affiliates of Pacific may retain the certificates of learners for a specific period of time, if the learner fails to collect the certificate the centre will bear no responsibility, the period to retain the certificates by the centre may be limited to a period of one month.
- The company i.e. Pacific or its affiliates may cancel or postpone the course or training session completely or a part of it if it is not financially feasible. The compensation shall only be limited to the part or full refund of the training fee paid by the learner.
- If you do not agree with the result of an assessment, you have the right to ask for remarking of an assessment. To reassess and remark a particular assessment the charges would £70 per assessment, which would be payable in advance before the assessment is remarked. Once the assessment is remarked and if the result is changed you would be refunded the remarking charges. In case the result does not change you would not be refunded the fee that you have paid for remarking.
Refund will not be issued under given circumstance:
- If the learner does not attend the course.
- If the learner is late in starting the training.
- If a deposit has already been made to secure a place on a course.
- If the learner provides insufficient ID.
- If the learner rearranges the course and cannot attend on the dates they have arranged for.
Refunds will be issued under given circumstances
- If a course is cancelled from our end. (Under no circumstances will the company issue a refund with the payment exceeding the original amount paid to us. Pacific Trainings is not responsible, nor will we compensate for any accommodation or transport costs, or loss of earnings due to time taken off work.)
- If a learner has taken a course and hasn’t received results within 3 months without valid reasoning from the company.